Enhancing our Community

Please join us in informing the City of any improvements that are required to the City’s land in our community. If a pathway requires maintenance, garbage dispensers are not emptied regularly, etc… The number to call is 311.


Please contact Epcor (http://www.epcor.ca/en-ca/Customers/Contacts/who-to-call/Pages/default.aspx) for the maintenance of street lights.


Have a moment to spare? Water that tree in front/behind of your property.


As you are aware, your homeowners association is doing its best to maintain the land that the community owns. Together we will make a lovely community for our families and neighbours to enjoy. Thank you. Your homeowners’ association.